As we age, entire our body and body parts age too. Unfortunately, this is an inevitable, a natural process, which we can not stop, but we can mitigate the consequences and thus improve the quality of our life.
Our bones and joints are the first parts of the body that start to alert us and to point out not only the biological clock, but also the improper lifestyle.
One of the reasons for pain in the joints, especially the knees, may be obesity, then insufficient intake of some minerals and vitamins such as calcium, magnesium and of course a genetic predisposition.
The joint is a movable joint between the bones, coated with a smooth cartilage. The articular cartilage is elastic so that it can withstand loads that are often more than the weight of the body. Most of the joints contain a synovial fluid that lubricates and thus additionally protects the joint from harmful static and dynamic damage.
Our knees are one of the most important parts of the body. They are responsible for our movement and they support more than 80% of body weight. In this article we will present you a natural recipe that is very popular and efficient for bones and joint problems. This remedy, which acts as a natural analgesic, also improves the flexibility and elasticity of the joints and knees, allowing you to move freely.
Amazing Recipe For Healthy Tendons And Joints
You will need:
- 2 tbsp unflavored organic Gelatin
- 3 tbsp Raisins
- 4 tbsp Sesame
- 8 tbsp ground Flaxseed
- 40 gr. Pumpkin Seeds
- 200 gr. Honey
Preparation is very simple and easy. Just add all the ingredients into a blender and blend well until you get a nice homogeneous mixture. Transfer the mixture into a glass jar and keep the jar into a refrigerator.
Consume one tablespoon, 3 times a day, before the meals. In a few weeks you will notice the results. Bones and joints will be stronger than ever, but will also boost your metabolism and immunity as well thanks to flaxseed omega-fatty acids, which are excellent for the heart and blood vessels and honey which has tones of health benefits.
Also, for healthy jones and tendons it’s very important to:
1. Exercise regularly. Exercise is not only good for your heart and health of the cardiovascular system, but also it protects your bones, muscles and joints.
2. Stretching. Stretching will increase your muscle tone and increase the range of your wrist movement. Make sure you warm up well before stretching – stretching without adequate warming exercises can further boost joint pain and even lead to muscle injury.
3. Eat properly. Your bones need a variety of nutrients to keep them healthy and strong. With foods rich in vitamins C and E and calcium, you will build a powerful muscle-bone system that can fight degenerative conditions.
4. Drink water. Water makes up 70% of articular cartilage and helps in lubricating it as the bones do not rub against one another. Drink eight glasses a day.