Burgers – favorite food for many people. It’s assumed that burger originates from Germany, from where was brought by immigrants to America.
Hamburger is one of the most popular foods that is fast to prepare and the possibilities of ‘playing’ with ingredients, gives unlimited recipes. The classic hamburger is made from beef and sometimes with small amount of ground pork too.
In this article we bring you one simply recipe and even more simple procedure for different burger, chicken and mushroom burger. These burgers are a good alternative to beef burger. They are very easy, simple and quick to prepare and cook at your home. So, if you wanna try something different, here is the recipe:
- 500 g. of chicken fillet,
- 1 large onion,
- 100 g. mushrooms,
- Salt, pepper, dry seasoned vegetable,
- 1/8 cup of olive oil.
1. Cut chicken fillet into pieces,
2. Slice the onions and mushrooms,
3. All put in a blender, season to taste, then blend them,
4. From blended mixture, form burgers,
5. Fry in hot olive oil.
This recipe is for three portions. Bon appetite.