Chrono diet is a balanced diet, which follows your body’s metabolism. It comes to three main meals, breakfast, as a main meal and as a main source of energy for the day, lunch and dinner.
If you are a fan of modern kitchen you may like this new way of nutrition. The basic rule that you should immediately remember is that the carbs and proteins are not eaten in the same meal except for breakfast.
This diet does not track number of calories and amount of food, chrono diet follows the pancreatic cycle so all you need to do is to eat at a certain time and to properly combine the food you eat. The basic rule is the distance between meals to be a minimum of four and maximum of six hours.
Breakfast: Eat animal fats and integral cereals. Breakfast can be a rich, fat meal with honey, pudding, eggs, ham, sausages and cheeses. Plentiful and rich breakfast allows you to be less hungry during the day. Everything is allowed for breakfast except for sugar and fruit because they break down too quickly.
Lunch: For lunch, consume food rich in protein, both from animal and plant origin and some vegetables. When it comes to vegetables, it’s best to eat fresh salads. You can eat twice a week foods containing carbs and vegetables. Don’t forget, the chrono diet strictly forbids protein and carbs in the same meal!
Dinner: This is the easiest meal during the day and may contain fish, meat, and some green vegetables. You can also skip this meal if you feel full and satisfied.
Whether you have an ideal weight or not, there are foods that you should completely forget. These foods are: milk, sugar, flour, margarine and similar vegetable fat.
Keep in mind:
- Breakfast is REQUIRED,
- For breakfast never, never eat fruit,
- Never combine meat and dairy products with exception for breakfast,
- Drink plenty of fluids,
- Limit juice to lemonade and naturally prepared healthy drinks,
- Avoid carbonated drinks,
- You do not need to fast in any part of the day,
- Never eat bread, pasta and vegetable starch (potato) after 15:00,
- The proteins from plant sources may replace animal proteins,
- No snacks between meals!
- Make sure you do not get hungry in any part of the day,
- Never go to sleep immediately after a meal,eat at least two hours before bedtime.
When overcome the basic principles when combining the kinds of food and time when to eat, it becomes a routine and way of life.