Spirulina is a very important element in my diet, ”says Novak Djokovic – number 1 world tennis player”.
But, what is spirulina?
Spirulina is a blue green algae in the form of a spiral. This is one of the oldest forms of photosynthetic life forms that create oxygen and which enabled the evolution of higher life forms in nature. Spirulina is the immortal body which is renewed for 3 billion years old and contains the wisdom and experience of nature inscribed in his DNA. Spirulina is the most complete and most powerful source of food in the world.
Spirulina was named because of the shape that resembles a spiral. The people of Africa, North America and Asia used spirulina for thousands of years. It is a rich source of nutrients at levels greater than any food, all vegetables, fruits, seeds or plants and has many benefits for the human body.
In the last two decades there has been a real hunt for Spirulina and from spirulina effects in human and animal nutrition was talked by all experts of the world. Hundreds of studies were published claiming that Spirulina not only was the food of the ancient Aztec and Mayan but it was used as a medicine which will in the future devote more and more attention.
Spirulina is a rich source of nutrients. It contains 60 percent protein, 18 amino acids and vitamins A, C, E, D and B. Some of the minerals found in spirulina are potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, sodium, phosphorus, zinc and selenium. For example, a daily dose of Spirulina contains more iron than two cups of fresh spinach. It is also rich in chlorophyll, which contributes to better blood count, balances the PH and helps flush toxins from the body. List with healthy benefits from this miraculous food is very long.
Some of the healthy benefits from Novak Djokovic Secret Food:
- Strengthens the immune system, improves durability and resistance,
- Purifies the body and destroys free radicals,
- It helps in regulating body weight,
- It improves heart function and blood pressure,
- Improves concentration and memory,
- It improves digestion and work of the digestive system and restores intestinal flora,
- Increases mental energy and improves brain function,
- Cleanses the body of toxins and heavy metals,
- It rejuvenates the body and slows aging,
- Regulates and reduce cholesterol ,
- It is used for menstrual problems,
- Helps with problems with gall bladder, liver, arthritis etc.
Spirulina is recommended for:
- Athletes who need more energy and physical endurance,
- People in need of purifying the body of toxins, heavy metals, alcohol, smoking and excessive use of drugs,
- Pregnant women who have an increased need for protein, iron,
- Anemic individuals to improve blood counts.
In one of the next articles about spirulina you can read and learn more detail healthy benefits from consuming spirulina.