You snore so loud that everyone around you complain? Do not worry, you are not the only one and this is a common problem for which you already have the solution at home.
If you have a cold or maybe bronchitis, and you breath harder and snore at night use some natural tricks or make a natural drink that will free your airways and you and your loved ones will get restful sleep.
In this article we present some of them, Let’s take a close look.
Ginger and Honey
You will need a 1 Tbsp grinded ginger which you will add into 150 ml. of boiling water and boil it for about 4-5 minutes. After cover the liquid with a cloth, let it cool and strain and add 1 Tbsp of honey. This drink can be consumed several times during the day.
Drink 1 Tsp olive oil before going to bed. This oil will interact with the tissue that interfere the flow of air and you will be able to breathe easier and don’t make unpleasant sounds.
For this juice you will need 2 apples, 2 small size carrots and 1small piece of ginger (fresh). Mix all the ingredients into blender or food processor together with 100 ml. water and in the end add half cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Stir well and drink it. In the first day, consume this natural juice 3 times a day, after every meal, and from next day only once, preferably after dinner.
- Do not consume alcohol before going to bed. Many people love to relax before bedtime with a glass of their favorite alcoholic drink, but this habit actually leads to snoring because alcohol relaxes the muscles in the throat.
- Take care of your weight. Obesity impairs sleep. Fat around neck presses the soft tissue in the throat which may result in snoring.
- Quit smoking or at least reduce the number of cigarettes just before going to bed. Cigarettes irritate the airways and do not allow normal airflow during sleep.
- Change the position in which you sleep. Sleeping on back increases the chances of snoring because the thong blocks the free flow of air. Try to sleep on your side to improve your quality of sleep.
- Use air moisturizer. Regularly ventilate your bedroom and make sure the air in the room where you sleep is not dry, because dry air irritates and dries the throat.
We hope you find this natural tricks and remedies useful, including our tips and they will help you if needed.