Every woman dreams for nice shaped body. Beautiful body increases confidence, attracts views and most importantly – helps to maintain good health.
Physical activity is the best way to achieve the desired body shape. But that does not mean you have to be a member of an elite fitness club or have fitness equipment. If you have the will to improve your appearance, the results will be exempted.
Exercise at home brings many advantages. First – save money second – you are not bound by time, you can practice whenever you want and third – gives you more freedom.
There are several exercises what without additional equipment you can practice at home, and with their help effectively shape your body. Before you start them, you must first do a few warm-up exercises.
1. The exercises for the abdominal muscles are required. Start with the classic abdominal exercise. Lie on the floor, bend your knees and lift up. To exercise the upper muscles should fully back pulling off the floor.
This exercise is good for strengthening the upper abs. If you have not been physically active, it is best to start with 2 sets of 10 repetitions. If you exercise regularly, increase the number of repetitions to 15-20.
2. Lie on the floor and place your hands behind your ears, on top of the neck or head. Start lifting the upper body and left elbow to direct the right foot. The upper part of your body should be facing the right side. Then return to its original position on the floor and do the same exercise, but on the opposite side, i.e Right elbow point it at left leg and turn the upper body by the left.
This exercise is designed for all abdominal muscles, and is particularly useful for strengthening lateral muscles. For starters do 1 set of 16 alternating repetitions (8 left and 8 on the right).
3. If you are a beginner, you can skip this exercise, because you risk too much to load your abs. Lie on the floor and lift your legs at an angle of 90 degrees. Extend your arms overhead and started to lift his hands and tap your feet. Do not lift too much your upper body.
This exercise will simultaneously help to strengthen your upper and middle abs. Also, this exercise is a good warm-up for the legs. Perform 1 set of 10 repetitions.
4. Lie on the floor, bend your knees and lift. Extend arms to the floor beside your body. Start lifting your buttocks up and then lower it. The same exercise can be practiced when relying only on your fingers .
This exercise will help to strengthen the muscles of the buttocks and thighs. Do 2 sets of 10 repetitions. If you are in good physical shape, you can practice 20-25 repetitions.
5. Lie back and with right hand tilt the head. Left hand place it before you. Feet at every moment of practicing the exercise should be correct. Lift left leg in the air at an angle of 60-70 degrees from the floor. Then slowly lower it. This exercise will help you strengthen your internal and external thigh muscles. It is best not to do quick movements. For starters do 10 repetitions for each leg. When you feel inclined, do 2 sets of 15 repetitions.
6. Stand in dog pose, bend your hands and lean on elbows. Start to lift left leg, stretch it and slowly go back in starting position, Then do the other leg.
This exercise strengthens the butt and toned legs. Make 1 series for both legs of 10 repetitions. If you are in good shape, do not be afraid to do 2 sets of 15 alternating repetitions.
7. Get into push up position on the floor. Bend your elbows 90 degrees and rest your weight on your forearms. Your elbows should be directly beneath your shoulders, and your body should form a straight line from your head to your feet. Hold the position for as long as you can. Your goal should be to hold it for few minutes.