Mistakes in diet, improper and unbalanced diet, lots of seating and a little bit of movement-all this sooner or later affect our body.
Weight loss will be more successful if carried out over a longer period of time and if the recommendations are followed.
Meals must be low-calorie, therefore, it is important that the food is varied. Tablets, teas and other products that are advertised and promise slim figure, even if you eat what you want and how much you want, should be taken with extreme caution. Practice has shown that most of these products are ineffective and also harmful to health. Therefore, we recommend a good reduction diet, in which you can lose 2-3 kg per month.
Before you begin, you must know that the first time weight decreases rapidly, but not for the loss of fat. Therefore, the decline in weight is not permanent, because fats are beginning to break down in the second and third week of a diet and then the pointer on the scale slowly descends.
Proper healthy diet can be achieved following next 3 rules:
– Healthy and low-calorie mixed diet,
– Changing eating habits and changing the content of food,
– Increasing physical activity.
The experts and nutritionists have chosen the following foods as the best choice, with which you will quickly be healthier and leaner.
Kale (leaf cabbage)
This delicious green vegetable should be frequently found on your plate. One cup of raw chopped kale contains 34 calories and 1.3 grams of fiber and a lot of iron and calcium. If kale is not your favorite vegetable-spinach will also be a good choice.
In addition to breakfast with milk and fruit, you can use them instead breadcrumbs with breading.
Lentil is excellent for reducing belly – it contains a lot of protein and soluble fiber, which stabilize blood sugar levels. It can prevent an increase in insulin that makes your body accumulates excess fat, especially in the abdomen.
Eggs can help you to lose weight – Women on low-calorie diets, which are eating for breakfast egg with toast, have lost twice as much weight than those who ate cakes.
In addition to preventing heart disease, the fish will help with weight loss. Omega-3 fatty acids improve insulin sensitivity – of which you can strengthen muscles and reduce fat in the abdominal.
An apple a day can keep the line. If you eat an apple before lunch, eat you fewer calories at a meal. Apples contain a lot of fiber (4-5 g) why are protective, and antioxidants in the apple will help your metabolism.
Although many believe that the beef don’t fits in weight loss, it can help you lose weight. Women who are on a diet and ate red meat lost more weight than those who ate the same food calorie value, but with considerably less beef. Protein from red meat helps maintain muscle mass during weight loss.
Blueberries have the highest levels of antioxidants and one cup of this fruit contains 3.6 grams of fiber. The fibers can sometimes prevent the absorption of fat, because they pull it through the digestive tract.
Full of vitamins, antioxidants, folic acid and iron, low in calories and high in fiber. It is best to eat raw, alone or in a salad.
Nutritionists often say that the plain yogurt is ideal food and has an excellent balance of carbohydrates, protein and fat and maintain the same level of blood sugar. According to some research, people who are on a diet and drink more yogurt lost 61% more fat than those with a similar diet, but without yogurt.
The principles of proper diet
- The diet should be balanced.
- The most important thing is to eat properly, which means five times a day-smaller meals!
- The diet should be varied, simple and easily digestible.
- Complex carbohydrates are the main source of energy.
- Special priority should be given to fresh fruits and vegetables.
- It is recommended that fruit is never taken as a dessert, but only at least one hour before or two hours after a meal.
- Take fresh vegetables as salad or boiled. It is best to spice it up with a little olive or sesame oil and herbs.
- Vegetable fiber foods provide volume, with enough fluid swells in the gastrointestinal tract and provide a feeling of satiety and are low in calories. People who eat raw fruits and vegetables, porridge from cereals, muesli meals are healthier, have normal cholesterol and triglycerides and no extra weight.
- Don’t drink water during meals, but at least one hour before or after meals.
- Consume moderate amounts of food, only when you feel hunger and never take too much food to burden the stomach. Everything that the stomach can not digest, and it’s all over 300-350g of food, goes to fat.
- Eat slowly, finely cut food, chew well.
- Regularly take food, do not skip meals, and do not hold the diet, because the body starves, collecting reserves, and disrupts the balance and metabolism.
- Avoid alcoholic and soft drinks.
- Mandatory physical activity.